Naughty by Nature

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 9:59 PM

*singing* You down with O.P.P, yeah you  know me.....

I always wanted to know WTF does that mean? Anyway, who cares? Some of you, as hard as you try, can't help but be a naughty and by naughty I mean a hoe, Its in your bloodline. If you checked ancestry.com somewhere along the timeline your relatives were strippers, but that's ok embrace it. I understand that society has labeled the word "hoe" as a derogatory term but I am here to say  "hoes we need you, we need you to balance out the universe" just like we need people to empty the trash or to flip burgers we need hoes, we need you to do those hoeish thing that our quote unquote "good" girls/guys talk about behind your back but behind close doors reenact perfectly. This may be a little extreme but I believe that nature has created this cycle that us humans have learned to adapt to and being naughty is a part of that cycle. Everybody and I mean everybody unless you are a NUN or a MONK have participated in hoeish activities and I even think they got down. So far nature has not steered us wrong except for a few hurricanes, earth quakes, floods, tornados, volcanic eruptions, fires, Tsunamis, cyclones , avalanches, blizzards, hail storms and heat waves. Its only right that we are allowed to be naughty by nature.  The moral of the story is hoes you are not alone, we to were once one, we just found Jesus and somebody that didn't know us in high school. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed  #GTFOH If you agreed to any of this you maybe a hoe and ain't nothing good about being a hoe #SetUp

0 comments

Post a Comment