Good Brains

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 9:23 AM

Its just something sexy about a women that knows how to use her tongue.....to converse intellectually. See ladies we don't just  want you for physical stimulation, but mental as well. A women with the ability to hold an intelligent conversation about current event can get her p*ssy ate any day. 9 times out of 10 if she is smart enough to keep you mentally entertained then I can safely bet that her cooch taste like an Arizona Ice tea. I'm just saying I never met a dirty cooch Political Science Major. Now watch all the "ratchet" chicks start watching more CNN.  Couples, do me a favor and read together, watch the news together and discuss it. A mental "phuck" is more exciting. Now, I am not against a good blow job, hell if we can discuss the Trayvon Martin movement with my cock in your mouth then so be it. The moral of the story is a good brain equals good head. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed

0 comments

Post a Comment