Four Twenties

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 1:56 PM

If you worked for me I'm piss testing my whole company on 4/21 and whoever didn't test positive for THC would be suspended on the spot. First of all my "ideal" company/brand will cause for creative thinking and now a days only high motherfuckers think outside the box anyway. Fact, The guy who created the DNA Double helix design Francis Crick was "zooted" on LSD a hallucinogen. As a boss the only 4/20 I care about are the four twenties with Andrew Jackson on them. Plus "pot heads" will be cheap labor (Thinking like a Boss), you wouldn't even have to pay them a check all you would have to offer is the key to the vending machine,  mandatory nap breaks and rolling papers and for overtime just offer a Madden tournament. The interview process will go something like this....."Roll this" "Flame up" *cough cough* "I didn't know you like to get wet" "Just kidding, pass it you stingy motherfucker" Welcome aboard. The moral of the story is until this company exists please smoke responsibly or not at all. P.S good luck when that mass email goes out Monday morning saying "Mandatory Drug Test" MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed.   

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    You totally appealed to my scientific soul. Double helix? I love a man who speaks in scientific terms. Very sexy!

    Posted on April 20, 2012 at 6:29 PM

     

Post a Comment