Gross Vs. Net (Parody)

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 2:04 PM

Working to make the next person rich...Now that shit cray. Through thorough and precise research, I have  concluded my hypothesis on why it is call Gross and Net. "Gross" is the name giving because when you take a look at your paycheck you damn near throw up and "Net" is because corporations pay you just enough to trap your dumb ass. If you work a typical 9-5, I can guarantee that you have cursed out your check out before. These taxes are what I like to call "the pimps" of the check stub. They take a chunk of your earnings and you do all the work...Who in the hell is FICA? That son of a bitch is ruthless. If you replace the "I" and "A" with a "U" and "K" then you get exactly what they don't give, a "FUCK." I don't know about you but I'm to the point were I want to be paid in gum....Wait, nevermind cause you can't even eat a piece of gum without a motherfucker asking for a stick, ole bad breath bastards. The moral of the story is I hope whoever is in charge of filing the W2's for the IRS get a paper cut everytime they touch mines. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed.

0 comments

Post a Comment