Headboards (Explicit)

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 6:17 PM

*Singing* This right here's a panty dropper (insert Trey Songz moan here)
(Usher slides across your computer screen)

About to make it real sexy in here so go get a condom for your keyboard and dim the lights, I practice "safe blogging" I don't want dot cum to get everywhere (I cannot afford to have any cyber kids). Now before I penetrate your mind, I want you to find the sexiest song in your playlist and press play (preferably a Maxwell joint), also for the rest of this entry I want you to read it with the "Barry White" voice (no homo, but that mans voice can vibrates a women's soul harder then a pocket rocket attached to a car battery). Don't act like you never banged skins to "Practice what you preach" and if you haven't...FUCK YOU for thinking I'm crazy. By a show of hands, who has a wall that has that headboard line engraved across it *raises hand*. Go check....I'll wait. I swear, stop looking like I'm the stupid one, you stupid for having wack sex. There was a study done that showed for every 8 sexual encounters you should have to repaint your wall. Kevin Hart said it best (Paraphrased) "The sound the headboard makes when hitting the wall is momentum for a man to keep going." If you really pay attention when having sex instead of just having it, there is a soundtrack created and the sound of the headboard beating against the wall is the bass line to your sexual instrumental (that was poetic as hell). Let me learn you bedroom rookies something, this is the trick to lasting longer....Think about anything other then the cooch. That is merely "beat it up" 101. Can I confess something....When it is someone I want to impress, I leave the TV on so I can watch that shit. You laughing, but I bet she gone leak twice before I leak once. Enough about me...back to this headboard thing, your headboard can also double as an stabilizer. Some dudes equilibrium's are off and need that added support to hold on to. Try it tonight, bury her head in the pillows and grab hold of that headboard with both hand, stand up slightly in the bed and commence to vertically jackhammering that rabbit hole. Ok, I quit...My paynus is getting hard writing this. To be continue.....The moral of the story is the dude who invented the headboard had a hidden agenda. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE #CommentsWelcomed

9 comments

  1. Unknown Said,

    DZAMN! Pj got me thinking BIRTHDAY SEX! (HINT HINT) But no for real that was the most intense post yet, by the end of it I wanted to hear the consistent tap of my headboard while I was being brutally filled with hot thick .... Menangnoying! Got me over here speaking in tongues. My gawd Thor was so hot and steamy, I'm internally leaking with anticipation on pt 2. Yummmmm! Great job sweetie!

    Posted on August 16, 2012 at 7:09 PM

     
  2. RocBoi Said,

    *Rasies Hand*

    Posted on August 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    *Raises both hands* I tend to like to change my room around so Ive have that line on multiple walls. And in the living room too.Couch banging does the most damage. Yes ladies, there is a such thing....Smh.

    Posted on August 16, 2012 at 10:15 PM

     
  4. Anonymous Said,

    Aggressive sex is what I like to call it, especially when I'm the one making the headboard bang. I'm intrigued by this.

    Posted on August 20, 2012 at 7:03 AM

     
  5. Fee B. Said,

    I have to say a headboard isnt just for the guys to use as momentum I use it when riding as a guide to keep my pace and not to lose my rhythm Oh how I love to rock the walls! It was equally fun when the bed wasn't secured down to make it move across the floor...ahhh good sex

    Posted on August 21, 2012 at 5:16 PM

     
  6. Fee B. Said,

    Oh and couch banging is the SHIT...here here anonymous!

    Posted on August 21, 2012 at 5:22 PM

     
  7. Anonymous Said,

    MG got both his hands up...anonymus and Fee got some good points too...That.couch is the shit...and if yo chick ridding and banging them headboards...mann thats what up....but I also like to lay'em on they stomach...and bang dem boards

    Posted on August 22, 2012 at 5:35 PM

     
  8. Anonymous Said,

    Thats that ish i like.... yayyyy for head board banging it out!!!!

    Posted on September 21, 2012 at 9:16 PM

     
  9. Relle_Marie Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 1:05 PM

     

Post a Comment