The Neighborhood Watches

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 7:50 PM

*Yells out* CD's, DVD's, Colognes...You want it I got it, if I don't have it then you don't need it...

Oh, my bad you thought I was going talk about the community crime watch. NAH...Now that is an issue, but it is not my issue...I live in the suburbs...So you may need to step your 401k game up and move to Plesentville where the grass is greener, due to the fact the Mexicans keep that shit on point....No offense to my Spanish speaking amigos, Sabes im sólo bromeando (translate it suckers, lol). shocked you didn't it....Yea, I dabble a little bit in the language of Elotes cups. Anyway, I have a question or two, maybe three (please answer honestly)...Do you live beyond your means? Do you buy things because YOU like it or because you think others will? Does materialistic things determine your status quo? If you punch a clock like most of us do, but on weekends you have on more jewelry than that guy from "I'm Going To Get You Sucker" your priorities are beyond fucked up. A chain here and there along with some earring studs are understandable, but them...too big for your wrist ass watches ain't cutting it. First of all, the real ones cost about 2 grand and if you can afford to purchases one then let me hold a dollar. Second, who do you think you fooling, them diamonds won't even cut plastic let alone glass. Pretty please, stop letting these rappers and ball players entice you to buy some fake shit. Here is a hint ladies if you want to determine if he is a fraud. You listening? A man's watch game should match his shoe game. Let me elaborate....A guy with a $2,000 watch will not wear any of the average brands of shoes (i.e Nike, Jordan, Addidas etc.) Their shoes will have an Italian name attached to it. Look at the guys reading this with that beauty supply store watch on their dresser getting pissed. My bad player *MJ shrug*....I'm going to stop here before I start receiving hate mail from dudes with green discoloring on their wrist from forgetting to coat the watch band with clear finger nail polish. The moral of the story is the real thing will still be there after you make your first half a mil. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed.

3 comments

  1. Ms. Roseanne Said,

    How you know about coating shit with clear polish!? LOL j/k Good one, P. True, too. Sabes poquito Espanol. Que Bueno.

    Posted on August 23, 2012 at 8:16 PM

     
  2. Relle_Marie Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Posted on August 24, 2012 at 3:00 PM

     
  3. Unknown Said,

    LOL Thanks once again for being the informant, now I'm stepping my game up by checking to see whose stepping their game down. Gracias papi! a siempre sus libros son en pointe!

    Posted on August 24, 2012 at 6:20 PM

     

Post a Comment