WaterHoes

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 7:06 PM

Class is now in session...
Let me first introduce myself... You will address me as Professor Put Dat Ass On Blast. Here are my credentials: I obtained a PhD in "no nonsense" with a concentration in "Bitch Please." I am highly qualified in sniffing out the bullshit and bringing it to the forefront. Lesson for the day is brought to you from the book of life, chapter 19 (or page 5304) <---- put this in a calculator and flip it upside down....Everyone should have received this book upon exiting the uterus. If you did not care to bring your book to class today, you automatically fail (at life). Please take your belongings and exit to tomorrow's entry. Now that we have established who is the strong. Prepare to be mind banged. You ready? Ok, well here you go...I can take so many angles with this title...but I will only choose the obtuse angle....think about that, and don't act surprise with the word play once you figure it out...Y'all know my mind ain't right. Anyway, a normal water hose serves two main purposes 1) to wash a vehicle and 2) to water your grass. Each are done solely to present aesthetic or beauty to your materials. Do you agree? Now these "waterhoes" serves two main purposes as well 1) to wash away the neglect you may feel and 2) to water your ego. Which are also done solely to create a aesthetic feel in ones self. "Waterhoes" are not gender specific, so this is not a bash against women...If you thought I may of only been talking about the female species you probably have engaged in some hoeish acts before and if the shoe fits wear it. "A defensive conscious will tell the truth." ~me. A normal water hose is put away and stored until there is a need and "waterhoes" are treated the same way. Until there is a need to make one's self feel better about self,  "waterhoes" serves no purpose. In life a person has a duty to serve a continuous purpose with meaning. Which brings me to my conclusion. The moral of the story is the only objective is to stay relevant and avoid being treated like a windbreaker in the summertime (rarely worn). Class dismissed. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed.

3 comments

  1. Unknown Said,

    I had to actually look up obtuse, and input 5304. Lol you are very literally consistent with how you paint your picture. I have said this before and I will say this again, you always grasp my attention by getting me to visualize your idea through your words. the layers you introduce through your writing never fail to captivate with your analogies, and creative innuendos. I will definitely be on alert now, don't want anyone raining me with their toxicity from their treacherous hose. lol great job!

    Posted on August 30, 2012 at 8:27 PM

     
  2. Cuz I'm lost for words! You hit it rite on the nose! You can't just expect to get treated a certain way just cause you want to! You gotta project that image you wanna portray.....this Cello by the way!

    Posted on September 5, 2012 at 3:06 PM

     
  3. Relle_Marie Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 3:11 PM

     

Post a Comment