Welcome to The G Spot... The Woman Zone: What's Sexy?

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 2:33 PM


                           Welcome to The G Spot…. The Woman Zone: What’s Sexy?
Happy all you freaks could make it back to The G Spot…The Woman Zone. I’ve decided to switch it up today in order to get all you closet freaks to comment. Today we will be talking about what attracts you to the opposite sex (or same sex ), basically what do you find sexy? Also what you find sexy about yourself. So let’s get to it. Now we all do a head to toe look over when we see someone out and about that we find attractive but what is it that we are looking for? What are we even looking at? Some focus on the materialistic aspects of attraction: clothes, shoes, jewelry, haircuts or hairdos. Me not so much. Those things can always be changed and hell it may be laundry day. It’s been plenty days I’ve run out in jogging pants and a tank top with my hair tied up in a scarf but that doesn’t diminish my sexy. Some find people to be more attractive when they aren’t dressed up. For me when I’m thinking about the things that attract me to a man is a nice smile. I love a man with a killer smile and nice teeth it just does something to me. I’m also attracted to men with height, I won’t say tall because with me being only 5’ 2 just about everyone is taller than me but since I’m a stiletto lover I need someone to be taller than me when I have on 5 inch heels! Something else I’m attracted to as odd as it seems is nice defined arms. And if they have tattoos on their arms O M G!!!! It’s a wrap I’m smitten. The last thing is probably the most important for me…personality. It can make someone who is average in appearance more attractive than someone people may consider a 10 and in that same respect an ugly attitude/personality can make the finest person ugly. But that is just my view on it. Now when it comes down to me I feel the sexiest when I feel confident which is usually whenever I’m not having a bad hair day! Hair is a woman’s crown it’s what frames her face and accentuates her features. If I can’t get my hair to do what I want it to do (and I’m talking as basic as a ponytail) that just throws me off completely. No I’m not a vain person nor do I lack confidence I guess I’m just like Samson…my strength is in my hair. My hair doesn't make me and it isn’t my best feature but it is where my confidence starts…my personal favorite features on myself would be my smile, eyes and my boobs. Ironically boobs are also my favorite feature on a woman in addition to nice legs and women who don’t depend on weaves, wigs and a full face of makeup to make them look sexy. I’m not knocking it but I’m definitely not attracted to women who rock the heavily made up/fake as fuck look. Oh and before I forget I don’t care if it’s a baby, man, woman or animal…You must smell good or at least smell clean! So my dear readers it is now time for this weeks homework assignment: Once you have read what I find sexy on others and myself you are to comment on what you find sexy or what attracts you to the opposite or same sex. Those of you still skeptical about commenting you do know there is an anonymous option so no one will know who you are. Or if you prefer you can just comment on what I find sexy if you haven’t compiled your on list of what you find sexy…point is comment, homework was never this easy when I was in school so like Nike advertises…Just Do It. Can’t wait to know what you folks find sexy…until next week: Happy Humping!

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    My definition of sexy involves a nice mix consisting of a man's physical appearance and his personality. As far as the physical goes, in my dictionary under the word sexy you'd find a picture of Idris Elba in that scene from "Takers" where he's getting out of bed in them boxers.....good Gawd! But as far as personality a great sense of humor is not only sexy, its a NECESSITY. If you can't make me laugh, then you're stupid and will never get me up out my draws lol

    Posted on August 14, 2012 at 5:16 PM

     
  2. Relle_Marie Said,

    Ladies!!! This that shit right here I was taking about! Yesss!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE27MYH_gL4

    Posted on August 23, 2012 at 1:15 PM

     

Post a Comment