Welcome to The G Spot…. The Woman Zone: Red Light…Green Light?
What’s going on World? Thank you for taking the time to find The G Spot. Today we will be talking about a some what controversial topic. Sex during that time of the month. Does red mean stop in this case or does it mean go? Now let me shed a little light on my experiences with this. It never originally started off as me being a person willing to have sex on my period. I had a few mishaps where it was brought down during sex and not discovered until we finished because of the dark room. Sidebar…I have to say a quick sorry to the guy who went down on me when he unknowingly brought down my period and didn’t realize until ALL was said and done. And before you judge me…no I didn’t know I was bleeding I just figured it was nice and wet…but anyways. I didn’t make it a habit to have sex while on my period despite those days being the ones I’m the horniest. I was super paranoid about bleeding on him or on the bed sheets so it was never my dream to have sex on my period but then I wondered why the hell not? I’m horny. I have towels I can put down or I can hop in a hot tub of water to keep the blood from flowing out, we have condoms to protect ourselves if need be. It was just bringing it up to the guy I was with. So when I asked him how he felt about helping me with an experiment I was nervous he would think I was weird well more so nasty. But I wanted to see if there was a difference. Will sex on my period soothe this intense sexual yearning that I’m going through? (Which it somewhat did I think it's more mental...wanting what you can't have) So imagine my surprise when he said he was game and the only reason we hadn't done it sooner was he thought I was uncomfortable with it. I had to laugh when I told him I thought he was going to be disgusted by it. Now just for a little back story neither of us had ever willing had sex during that time of month together or with prior lovers and to get you to understand why we chose not to wait is because I happen to date a truck driver who is on the road 5 maybe 6 days out of every week. If we are lucky we get Friday night all of Saturday and Sunday morning to spend together, so if it happened to have been a weekend where I was womanly cursed we couldn’t do anything, well I could but to be honest sucking dick makes me horny so we had to figure out other options. Are we wrong for indulging no matter what time of the month it is? When and where did this: Do not proceed on red, wait for the green to go kind of mentality come from? As I think back now no one told me not to have sex on my period it just seemed like an unspoken rule. So ladies and fellas what’s your view on this? Does red mean STOP for you or do you have a green light everyday all day? I’d love to hear what you folks have to say on this. No homework assignment on this until I figure out where you all stand…don’t worry we will touch back on it briefly next week to give out the homework you didn’t get this week…until then: Happy Humping ;)

9 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Red definitely means go in my book. I even had that one red towel back in the day solely for that purpose. My partner at the time and I never really discussed it either. It was just a given that hey, we smashing anyway.Oral sex too. Women are horniest on their period. Hell, I wouldn't have been able to contain myself if I tried.

    Posted on August 21, 2012 at 3:27 PM

     
  2. Perry Jay Said,

    Red means "hold the fuck up" this is taken the phrase "beaten the pussy up" to a whole new level....I have unknowingly banged skins while she was on her period....It just doesnt seem right to do it. sex is not that important that I cant wait a couple of days. plus once she is off and you have waited the anticipation should be through the roof.....ya'll some nasty motherfuckers. #WhatThatMouthDo

    Posted on August 21, 2012 at 4:51 PM

     
  3. Unknown Said,

    Sex is AWESOME! To truly be experienced and celebrated by all, HOWEVER! My personal experience won't let me say yes to this. The problem being a comfortable factor. I like to rockout and be a beast! Love is a warzone, but it shouldn't look like one. This is tough, but I will say that every 2 ppl having sex is different, so if you like it go for it! Now as for oral. I love oral as much as the next but that is absolutely TABOO ! for me. I've heard of guys using Saran wrap as a tool to get the job done in that situation. All I can say to that is I SALUTE YOU! Lol^^^^^ pj nasty is not the words I would use..... I would call anyone who would do that a palette cleanser. # LOL OK THAT WAS NASTY!#

    Posted on August 21, 2012 at 5:19 PM

     
  4. Anonymous Said,

    Exactly! What is YOUR mouth gonna do to satisfy her if you ain't gonna bang her out. It'd be a shame to just leave her hanging......

    Posted on August 21, 2012 at 5:59 PM

     
  5. Anonymous Said,

    If you don't get nasty in the bedroom,then your sex is wack

    Posted on August 21, 2012 at 7:06 PM

     
  6. Fee B. Said,

    OH How I love it!!!! This is why I write...I want to piss you off or disgust you or make you trip back down memory lane...hint hint that's tmrws item but I mainly want to get people talking and to see, understand or at least introduce all the ways we are different and similar. And yes its Felicia... Miss Bowman cuz I'm nasty! now I'm not judging the oral thing just haven't gone there...that I'm not sure I'd willingly feel comfortable doing cuz I like to kiss and I'd probably be like...um go gargle with bleach please lol but you never know so I wont say never just not now

    Posted on August 21, 2012 at 7:58 PM

     
  7. Ms. Roseanne Said,

    How does that go.."if you can walk through mud, you can fuck through blood." Yea, that.

    Posted on August 21, 2012 at 9:20 PM

     
  8. Anonymous Said,

    Wow! I can't believe this is still even a taboo topic! I mean come on, if we're having sex, oral sex and all that good stuff that means we're both already accustomed to each others juices and blood is just another one. I don't get "What feels wrong" about it. And no, sex isn't that important....wait naw fuck that! SEX IS IMPORTANT IN A RELATIONSHIP! I think it's really immature now a days to be scared of a little blood. Especially if its someone you're in a relationship with.

    Posted on August 22, 2012 at 5:48 AM

     
  9. Relle_Marie Said,

    "Red Light Special"~TLC

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 3:33 PM

     

Post a Comment