Fee B’s Makeup Bag: Venting Edition II

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 2:42 PM


                                        Fee B’s Makeup Bag: Venting Edition II
Hey world I’m back to pull something else out of my makeup bag. There was a different item I was set to pull out but I felt obligated to vent on this instead: The 2012 DNC. Now before you think I’m going to get all heavy into a political debate let me put you at ease I’m not. I don’t do politics and not because my parents said talking about politics is a sure way into a heated debate…too many opinions so I’m sure I will hear a little some backlash for this but ah who gives a fuck. Now I in no way shape or form watched the DNC last night I just ended up recording some of it after Master Chef went off…by the way GO Josh! So I saw Michele being introduced and walk out to some Motown jam and speak. I was chit chatting on the phone while it played in the background and something caught my ears…I wish I could say this is a quote verbatim but I’m not for sure but it was something along the lines of saying “it’s not about what you earn, it’s about how hard you work.” And I found that to be the most interesting thing. How easy it must be for someone who has the world at her disposal, and I’m not speaking riches because I’m not sure of a presidential salary but as a celebrity and lets be real the Obamas are just another form of a celebrity couple they are entitled to certain perks and freebies. But as that caught my ears I scrolled through face book and saw all the comments about how classy and beautiful Michele looked…nothing about what she was saying…how she was such an inspiration for young girls today verses the reality stars they choose to look up to. Not about how she inspired them to get out there and vote and to encourage those not registered to also vote and it just made me wonder what the hell were some people even watching for? I mean I have my reasons for not giving a shit…a politician is a politician. They will say what needs to be said to get where they are trying to go. So as far as my vote goes I suppose I vote for the lesser of two evils but for those of you die hard Obama supporters it seems like the reasons your even voting for them is superficial. She’s so pretty, he looks great in a suit, he’s black, he can fix up the mess Bush made, he some what supports gay marriages. And I figure that’s the whole problem…a politician makes promises not grants wishes. How can you expect one man to change the state of the world. No man is God. I wish I could listen to a campaign speech or presidential debate and believe what I hear them say, but I’m a realest followed by an optimistic pessimist. You have to show me better than you can tell me because words are useless without action and our President isn’t exempt from that. So the world can be mad at this particular black woman for not being a 100% supporter of Obama because he is black too. I’m sorry his race means nothing. I will vote for the candidate who keeps his cool and his mouth shut. Basically I feel the one who talks the least will do the most but that’s just my way of looking at it. Sorry if it isn’t sophisticated enough as how beautiful the first lady looked but hey to each their own. Just another rant of mine. Thanks for letting me vent about what was bothering me…until the next time I pull an item out of my makeup bag…Live, Laugh, Love

3 comments

  1. Perry Jay Said,

    Great session, your views are not far from most...Obama has cleaned some shit up tho. Gotta give credit were credit is due. the Obama family models how families should be...I vote...but only because there is a conviction of me not doing my part....Im lying, I just started voting when bush started fucking up. I know I dont want another Bush office...Michelle "bad" tho, she fucking Condoleezza up in govermental "eye candy"

    Posted on September 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM

     
  2. Fee B. Said,

    The dog poop I could walk in and scoop off the bottom of my boot and light on fire would look better than Miss Rice. I suppose as far as first ladies go...the ones I've lived to see Michelle would be considered eye candy but that's just by default lol I can honor that people admire that they're supposedly the ideal black family...but so were the Huxtables at one point and I'm sorry where I come from your more likely to need a lawyer and doctor before both of your parents become them...but that's just my world

    Posted on September 5, 2012 at 6:29 PM

     
  3. Relle_Marie Said,

    I would have to agree with you. Politics and celebrity gossip go hand in hand in my book. Can I confess something? I didn't even vote in the last election. Not because I don't care. President Obama has done some great things in office these past four years. I just think people put too much faith in him. Even if that's what you choose to do at least focus on the issues and not what type of perm First Lady Obama uses. At the end of the day the world is crazy so I choose to put all my faith in God and BLAH it out.

    Posted on September 6, 2012 at 7:02 AM

     

Post a Comment