Welcome to The G Spot...The Woman Zone: 80/20 Rule

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 2:52 PM

                                   Welcome to The G Spot…. The Woman Zone: 80/20 Rule
Guess who’s bizack? Hello world it’s your girl Fee B bringing you the first ever Viewers Choice G Spot. Relle Marie spoke up and wanted to read about the 80/20 rule so here we go…DISCLAIMER: I am not nor have I ever been a shrink, doctor, therapist, or psychologist but I do act as one on BLOGSPOT and in my everyday life. Blogger can not be held liable for actions taken after reading…your grown suck it up and take responsibility for your actions! Now let’s get to it. The first time I ever heard of the 80/20 rule was in the movie Why Did I Get Married. The term wasn’t originally meant to be compared to relationships, it was an economical term that referred to Management in Italy stating that 80% of Italy’s income was received by 20% of the Italian population. Today the 80/20 rule is about dating. Your basically going to get no more than 80% of what you need in any relationship. Now for some the 80% can be all that’s needed in a potential partner. But for most it’s not getting that other 20% that makes commitment harder. You know what the hell with the technical aspects of this let me use reality. So I’m dating a guy almost 10 years ago. Very attentive, loving, not a cheater, not a big liar(I don’t mind little lies here and there you know the kind: No I’m not sleep…but you really are, I just got in…but you’ve been home all night kind of lies) he vocally expressed and showed how he felt about me and I was pretty much his everything. Hey this was important for me back then. But as things went further along I noticed that those things didn’t matter as much as I thought they did because he annoyed me. His face, his clothes, everything about him bothered me. There was no passion, there was no desire, there was no connection. I decided I  couldn’t even waste anymore time on it so I moved on. I’d consider him a 20%. Now on the flip side you can have an 80%, which for everyone is different. For me, I needed someone who was going to willingly and naturally be able to step into the role of Stepfather, someone who was understanding of who I am and not be intimidated by my personality, someone loyal and who I was not only physically drawn to but I was mentally drawn to. And I found that. Now he’s not romantic or all that spontaneous, he can also be an ass at times and indecisive but those aren’t important enough to be deal breakers. The whole point of the 80/20 rule is to tell you "hey look you wont get everything you want."  Would you leave 80 even though it’s lacking a few components for 20 who ONLY has what 80 is lacking? I’m not encouraging anyone to settle but honestly you have to sit and decided what it is you can and can’t live without. I know my guy isn’t a romantic so I step up to fulfill that romantic void. There are many qualities that people feel they can’t live without and there is no way for one person to tell you when to let someone go or when you have that special someone. Only you know. My girlfriend absolutely refuses to date guys with children because of her past experiences. My being a mother I could never make that call. She wants a guy that is heavily into church. I personally am not the most religious person, I am a spiritual but I don’t have to have a mate so heavily involved as long as they believe. Do you see where I’m going with this Relle Marie? You have to make a specific list of ALL the qualities you want in someone and when I say specific I mean DETAILED. What your putting down on paper is what your putting out there in the universe to send to you. Once you have this list you need to look at the ones that you could do without. It’s not compromising on what you deserve if your willing to pick up where he lacks, or give him time to try and make those changes that you feel are important. This is supposed to be for the long run don’t go asking someone to change a part of their personality to see if they may be a fit for the type of person you want. No one is perfect so stop now…RIGHT NOW DAMNIT…stop looking for Mr. or Mrs. Perfect they don’t exist. We all have issue and flaws no one can offer to be everything you want but they can be all you need. So with that said the homework assignment for tonight is single, married, divorced, dating…make a list of what qualities you want and need from a potential mate, be specific as possible (and Please don’t make it all about the body and looks…super superficial) glance over your list and check off what you can live without. Don’t take it off your list it just provides you with a glimpse of what you can live without. You then have a basic 80/20 blueprint for finding your mate. You may be lucky enough to get all you want and some of what you need.

3 comments

  1. Fee B. Said,

    Sorry for the typo...it was supposed to be Please dont make it all about the body and looks

    Posted on September 11, 2012 at 3:05 PM

     
  2. Relle_Marie Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Posted on September 11, 2012 at 5:08 PM

     
  3. Relle_Marie Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 1:15 PM

     

Post a Comment