Out Her Space

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 2:04 PM

Hey Everyone, You guys know that I am all about love. Contrary to popular belife, there are still some good guys out there. So to this special someone that Ed is talking to...This is for you!

Sometimes in life, you gotta do what you don’t wanna do, to get to where you want to be. Everything should be given to you right? WRONG!! Everything you want in life you have to work for! Whether its to eat the next meal, get the latest kicks or feeding your kids. You gotta work for everything!
In its relevance to relationships, especially long distance relationships, you gotta work hard for it! They say distance makes the heart grow fonder…. Distance also makes the individuals go fuckin insane! In no way shape or form am I unfaithful to my girlfriend, but gah damn, can I at least go to her house when I want? Can I not take her out to eat? Can I not hold her at night and make her feel completely safe? FUCK NO! But it keeps me sane knowing that I have someone miles away who shares the same feelings as I do! But it drives me insane knowing that, someone miles away is aching because I can’t be that great boyfriend she needs , when she needs me! I try my hardest to keep her positive, but some times, I think the distance is killing us, but majority of the time I know the distance is only making us stronger.
At the end of the day the man upstairs placed us two individuals together to not only uplift each others characters and to work on the small things (patience and the ability to compromise) but to keep us both focused on the greater good. The greater good is this math equation
—> Me + You x 60+ years = happiness for an eternity

I find nothing but happiness when I hear the happiness in your voice! I find nothing but peace when I look into your eyes ! Yes the distance is tough but baby please hold on!

—> follow me on twitter @SaucedUpShawty

4 comments

  1. Ms. Roseanne Said,

    "Me + You x 60+ years = happiness for an eternity" -Delightful!
    She sounds like a lucky woman. Lots of truth in this post. Kudos.

    Posted on January 8, 2013 at 5:35 PM

     
  2. Relle_Marie Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Posted on January 8, 2013 at 11:06 PM

     
  3. JBK_2006 Said,

    One thing that is so sexy in a Man is the passion that he feels for the Woman he loves, and the Fact that he is NOT afraid to express it to her and to any and everybody that will listen. The love shines through in your words....KUDOS on a good post!!

    Posted on January 9, 2013 at 9:23 AM

     
  4. Anonymous Said,

    And JBK copied Relle_Marie here too....IJS lol

    Posted on January 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM

     

Post a Comment