Pre-Determined

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 6:13 PM

"Ain't shit changed but the date and even that can get old"~ Me

2+0+1+3=6, check that math for me. Now if my math is correct (I'm a genius, I know), this seems to be the year of the six. Gang members, go and sit yo ass down! You had your shine when you punked Rick Ross. Anyway, If you follow numbers like I don't then you would know that the number six represents a multitude of things (I had to Google this shit). Such as  harmony, beauty, nurturing, love, marriage, family, responsibility, understanding, sympathy, healing, empathic, perfectionist, order, duty, comfort, and service. What does this have to do with anything? Hell if I know, I'm just a messenger, so shooting me will serve you no purpose, plus I'm to young to die and I got fired from there (inside joke). So does this mean this the year that you find love? I don't know, ask Ms. Cleo. Will you magically appear beautiful after years of you being ugly, I doubt it. I'm guessing, now that you have been informed then subliminally you should kinda mirror these terms into your life. No? Ok, I got it...This is the year that if you treat these terms with significant priority then you should have a prosperous year. Maybe? Forget you, I don't see you trying to figure out life, with your stale ass (Ooooo, I can't stand y'all). If you have a clue then there is a comment box, share your thoughts or forever be silent and just wonder if I might of been right. The moral of the story is to think outside the bun (don't sue me Taco Bell). MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed. 

3 comments

  1. Ms. Roseanne Said,

    well well written. good advice.

    Posted on January 7, 2013 at 6:47 PM

     
  2. Unknown Said,

    I'm kind of slow . Took a few minutes to realize you added up the year to get the number6. sadly but true. So im going to back you up and hope you can follow, as I try to explain what I made sense of what you have created. They say( yeah I don't know who they is either) that everything comes in 3's. So you could also look at it like this 3 things twice. Or 3 thing's doubled. Either way you get6. But what confuses me are the values you got to put with this number. How significant is the 6? And what part does it play in the value? Im going to need more to elaborate...to be continued.

    Posted on January 7, 2013 at 6:59 PM

     
  3. Relle_Marie Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Posted on January 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM

     

Post a Comment